Pediatric Dentist in Elizabeth City
The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends dental visits at least twice per year. Regular exams and professional cleanings can help to ensure optimal oral health. At Tidal Smiles Pediatric Dentistry, our team consistently provides high-quality dental cleanings and thorough preventive exams.
Professional cleanings rid the teeth of harmful plaque and tartar build-up. This is important for preventing tooth decay, periodontal disease, and other oral health issues. Additionally, a professional cleaning by our team may remove some surface stains. This can help keep your child’s teeth looking whiter and brighter.
During your child’s examination, we will also:
- Evaluate their overall oral health.
- Discuss oral hygiene practices and habits.
- Check their bite and jaw for any issues.
- Evaluate your child’s risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
- Evaluate existing tooth restorations.
- Take dental x-rays if necessary.
Regular professional dental cleanings and exams are essential for maintaining a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile.
Contact our Elizabeth City Pediatric Dental Office to request an appointment for a dental exam and cleaning.